Powered by Blogger.

If you're easily offended, don't read this...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010











Modern Toss: for years I've enjoyed the antics of this mad British duo - I'd read one of their animated, filthy language-filled books during magazine deadline with my work buddy Hannah Hempenstall in such hysterics, we actually had to be 'separated' and told to get back to work.

And recently I got the chance to interview the nutty twosome behind the witty, crude antics for awesome digital mag WordyMofo.

You can read this here. If swearing offends you, don't go there... but I encourage you to. Editor of WordyMofo Michael Adams interviews my comedic hero Joel McHale (from E!'s The Soup) and the entire issue is pretty damn impressive.

See the Modern Toss piece here:

And the whole freakin' amazing issue here:

I am a real fan of obscene humour and Modern Toss fits the bill. For more, see:

And on this post are some fine examples of Modern Toss's razor sharp wit - the cleaner ones, but no less hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment