Powered by Blogger.

Warning: Madame Arcati is in a very bad mood

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I had planned to write a review of Farah Damji's book Try Me but a combination of a frozen right shoulder and arm (probably RSI), a dyspeptic mood and other things has put me off and I'll have to tackle this when I'm better. On days like this, when my volatile Moon in Pisces takes control (MJ was M in P), and my Gemini Sun grows cool, I am capable of shutting this blog down for good and telling the most useful people in my life to go fuck themselves because in the end everyone is dispensable. Oh yes they are. Fortunately, my shoulder is getting better, and I have decided to reprieve blameless loved ones. So you see, even in the course of this brief posting, Madame Arcati's mood can change.

Have I any gossip? So thieving idle media hacks can lift for themselves without credit? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment