Powered by Blogger.

Madame Arcati (and Molly Parkin) in Croatia

Friday, July 31, 2009

Next week I'll be posting from Croatia as part of the Molly Parkin circus. She's in Split for her art auction/exhibition, media appearances, a night or two hosting the Parkin Lot with daughter Sophie and granddaughter Carson at the city's artsy Ghetto Club (a Madame Arcati night is also on the schedule, date tbc) and other things besides.

A recent TV interview Moll gave for Croatian TV caused a sensation over the sexual anecdotage: see my interviews part 1 and part 2 for a clue why.

In a past life I was an ancient Roman general (a reincarnationist medium told me), so this video on Split appeals to me.


And for reasons I don't understand, my mind turns to my massage in Israel. Will they like this at the Ghetto?

No comments:

Post a Comment