Powered by Blogger.

Kardashian Family: Redbook, May 2011

Sunday, April 3, 2011
















The Kardashian girls - this time, including the next gen, Kylie and Kendall (and baby Mason, Kourtney's son) - all appear on the cover of US magazine Redbook (out April 12).

What do you think of the shoot?

To me, this is completely normal Kardashian behaviour: PRing the whole family is nothing new. At least they are open and honest about it.

Here is an excerpt from the interview:

Khloe, on why the public is fascinated with the Kardashians: “We are a real family. We don’t sugarcoat anything. We’re not the Brady Bunch, but we always put each other first. We love each other on camera, we cry on camera. I think people relate to the realness of it.”

Kim, on being in the global spotlight: “There’s nothing I’m really ashamed of, and I work hard on the show and all my other projects. I don’t drink or do drugs, so I’m comfortable showing the world what my life is all about.”

Mum Kris, on the biggest misconceptions about the Kardashians
: “It’s annoying when I hear, ‘What do your girls do?’ Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that’s a huge misconception — that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day. And that they don’t have any talent? They might not be singers or dancers, but they certainly know how to produce a television show. Whether you want to call it talent or not, they have multiple shows on the air. [I want to say,] How many shows do you have?”

Kris, on Kardashian family values: “Our joy in life is that we always have each other. So I’ve tried to teach my kids three things: love God, love your family, and love yourself.”

For more on the Kardashian Redbook magazine shoot, including a behind the scenes vid, go here: http://www.redbookmag.com/fun-contests/celebrity/the-kardashians-photo-gallery?click=pp

No comments:

Post a Comment