Powered by Blogger.

bizznezz

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
self timer ph. my me

Wore this number yesterday to an interview. My new Miu Mius are basically my token meeting/interview shoe now. Also wearing F21 flared trousers, a thrifted sleeveless button down with some random chiffon hair scarf worn as a bow tie, cheapy sunnies (I only wish I could own the Grey Ant 'Status' sunglasses), a vintage leather clutch my mother picked up years ago in Italy, and one of my favorite posessions- this thrifted wool blazer that needed no tailoring whatsoever to fit me like a friggin love.

Also, don't ask me what seems to be glowing off of my face in the first shot. I don't even...

xxMollz

also, don't forget to follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment