Powered by Blogger.

un peu d'air sur la terre

Monday, April 18, 2011

Photobucket

on Mollz: vintage romper (or playsuit as the gal from ASOS called it), h&m garden collection bustier,
Elizabeth & James Fairfax sunnies, and Gap wooden heels
on Tristan- Gucci Hysteria bag, Topshop maxidress and feather earrings, Ash studded sandals,
and Gianfranco Ferre vintage sunnies

Dear gosling we had way too much fun this weekend. And although I can literally feel every single part of my body at one time, I'd say running into all my style crushes, seeing my favorite bands play dope sets, and having a 72 hour dance party was pretty much worth it.

And here's a quick blackberry shot of our collaborated shoe wardrobe...overpack much?
Photobucket

ps- T and I had loads of fun with polaroids and disposable cameras this weekend, so stay tuned for more pics.
xxMollz

No comments:

Post a Comment