Powered by Blogger.

Lauren Conrad: Allure magazine, May 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011



The Hills reality TV star and author Lauren Conrad features in the May 2011 edition of US Allure magazine.

"I'm not a sexy person," says the 25-year-old in the accompanying interview.

"I'm OK with it. I've never been the sexy girl. Whenever I've had a boyfriend, he's always been like, 'Oh, you're cute."

Conrad added that she's self-conscious about her thighs - and carries a large bag to hide them. Conrad claims though that she'll never undergo plastic surgery.

She says her Hills co-star Heidi Montag, who has had more than 10 procedures, should be viewed as a cautionary tale. "I don't think this is a happy story at all, there's just no right answer there," she said of Montag.

For more of LC (those eyebrows are the some of the best I have seen), see: http://www.allure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment