Powered by Blogger.

Panty Monday: Bra Smyth

Monday, April 18, 2011

Remember when panty shopping was limited to Victoria's Secret or Department Stores? To be honest with you, I can barely remember those days at this point. That can only be a good thing though, the more options there are, the more likely you are to find what you're looking for, instead of feeling like someone else is dictating what you wear.

Another great option for panty shopping, as well as any other foundation garment you could think of is BraSmyth. Originally opened in New York 20 years ago, BraSmyth has an absolutely staggering selection in its online store. I'm not sure there's much you can't find on this website...and trust me, I've been trying.

Here are some of the panties I'm loving:










No comments:

Post a Comment