Powered by Blogger.

Tights Lover is a Neglectful A-Hole

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why is TL so neglectful of a once well-kept blog?

Why is TL no longer informing the world of the latest and greatest of all things lingerie?

What happened to the constant looks inside TL's personal lingerie and hosiery collection?

Has TL entered into some sort of lingerie twelve-step program, Tiger Woods style?

-most importantly-

Why is TL referring to himself in the third person???

I have no idea. I'm sorry.

For a while I've been shelving my lingerie and letting outside influences (nothing anywhere near interesting enough to talk about here) submarine my blogging. Honestly, I really don't have a good reason. But I wanted to say I appreciate the kind comments that continued to come in long after the posts inexplicably stopped.

...and I promised a friend I'd get this thing going again. So...I'm back from the dead...so to speak.

I've been trolling all of my favorite lingerie websites(and stores) and tomorrow I hope to be back to my old blogging self.

Until then...here are some of my new favorites from...who else...Wolford:



Labyrinth Tights



Muse Tights

Coming (not) Soon (enough) Souvenir Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment