Powered by Blogger.

New Hold Ups

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictured here is the latest from Oroblu, a high-quality stocking brand out of Europe. I've had the opportunity to try a few different hosiery products from Oroblu, and I've always come away impressed.

Maybe it's just guys like me, but I've always been intrigued by the sexiness of a stay-ups and gartered stockings. The Alexia Hold Up is Oroblu's attempt to combine the two. To me, it looks like a success.

This hold up rises to about the mid thigh area, where a strap connects it, right at a small bow, to a lace garter done in a detailed diamond pattern that wraps around the upper-thigh. There is definitely something very 'cabaret' about this style, that I really enjoy.

It is quiet sheer at 15 denier, and should feel especially nice on the leg as it is 84% nylon. At £16.95 (about $25), it's affordable enough that it might be worth adding to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment