Powered by Blogger.

Save Some Pounds

Friday, June 26, 2009

If you haven't yet gone over to see the special offers section of Stockings HQ...well...what are you waiting for? When you do you will find lots of good stuff. It includes trusted brands like Falke, Jonathan Aston, Levante, and a few that, I confess, I have yet to try myself. But now might be the perfect opportunity.

Remember back when I reviewed the Falke Bardot Tights? Well, I paid $45 for them then, you can get them now for £10.95 (about $18.10)...and yes, I'm jealous.

While you're there, go for the Deneuve Tights, which is almost the exact opposite pattern...for only £10.95 as well. These have a floral pattern with capri length coverage that remains sheer from below the knee to the toe. What would they look like together...one has to wonder.

The Deneuve are 74% nylon, 15% polypropylene, 10% lycra and 1% cotton. They are 15 denier. Currently they are available in black on rose in small and medium only...may be time to hurry.

I have never tried Primavera. And now that I see some of the styles and patterns they are capable of, I can't believe I haven't. Side seam patterns, back seam patterns, all over patterns Primavera has them all. And while they're not all that pricey to begin with, this sales makes them all that more affordable.

For £6.95 or less you can have any of a number of different styles. I had a hard time picking just one for this blog, but I settled on the Amelia hold ups. These things are gorgeous. They're fishnet with a back seam that ends about 2/3 of the way down between the back of the knee and the ankle. There the seam is finished off quite nicely with a lovely bow.

These are 93% nylon and 7% lycra. Available in only black but in small through large fitting anyone 5'10" and under. Finally, they're made in Italy. Tell me you don't love these. And please, check out all the Primavera patterns, some of them are just beautiful.

Finally, do you think £12.13 ($20) is a good price to pay for 100% nylon, 15 denier, Cuban heeled, fully fashioned stockings? I certainly do. And that's how much these stocking from Gio are right now.

Coming in 8 different colors and sizes from 8.5 to 11, this truly is a stock up opportunity for lovers of the full fashioned stockings. These things can consistently twice as much and often much much more than that. These are hand made in the UK and almost guaranteed to go fast.

Well, if you're still reading this instead of ditching my blog for StockingsHQ...what are you waiting for? There are many more brand names and styles to check out. I've merely scratched the surface.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment