Powered by Blogger.

Drew Barrymore. And her big hair. And Justin Long.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Drew Barrymore is the cover girl for the October 2010 issue of US Harper’s Bazaar magazine.

And she has big hair. I am a huuuge fan of big, bouffant, 'glamazon' hair, circa 1990 Cindy-Crawford style.

In the interview, Drew chats about her relationship with Justin Long, her body image, and more.

The photo shoot, shot by Mark Seliger, features Drew in gowns by Chanel, Givenchy, and others.

Here are some of the interview highlights:

On boyfriend Justin Long: “He’s the cat’s pajamas. I couldn’t love, respect, admire, and enjoy that individual more than I do. It would be physically impossible for me to have any more giggly joy at this person.”

On her lifestyle: “I actually really love to lie in bed, watch TV, be a total sloth, and eat my favorite food: Kraft macaroni and cheese. Last night I was watching The Next Food Network Star, eating mac and cheese, and feeling grand. And that was after I wore a sequined Givenchy gown with giant holes cut out of it.”

On her body image: “I feel like some of my baby fat is going away and that’s not just physically, it’s psychologically. I think that your body is in tune with your mind and your spirituality and your heart. If things are going better, I just think you look better.”

The October issue of Harper’s Bazaar hits newsstands September 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment