Powered by Blogger.

Warming Up to Wolford

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow. Has it really been a month since I've gushed about Wolford? That has to be some sort of personal record. I typically blather on about some Wolford-related topic about every week or so. What has become of me???

Time for my Wolford-fix, I think...

So with the warm weather approaching, despite all the good things that includes, it is typically time to put much of the leg wear away for a few months. If you're like me though, that can be an option you don't really wanna consider. So here are some other great options thanks, to Wolford. These are all ultra-light, single-digit-denier, hosiery that is sheer enough that you can comfortably wear them throughout the summer months:

Naked 8 Stay Ups


Luxe 9 Tights

Individual 5 Tights

Aura 5 Tights

Stay cool, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment