Powered by Blogger.

New from MaxMara

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

As I've mentioned on here before, MaxMara is one of my favorite brands of tights and other hosiery products. They have amazing quality and feel better than just about anything else I've tried on the market. I'd include them in my top 3 along with Falke and Wolford.

Strangely, and sadly, their hosiery products almost completely disappeared for about a years time. Shortly after I tried my first pair of MaxMara tights, which I found on discount at a clearance website, any trace of their hosiery disappeared. Fortunately they recently resurfaced, and they are now expanding their product line with exciting new looks and styles.

Here are a couple of my favorites from the 'Hold Ups' category:

Lago Woolen Hold Ups

Devoto 30 Denier Hold Ups

The Devoto is my favorite of the two. I absolutely love the wide band on the hold ups. The lace detail in the band is absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment