Powered by Blogger.

Burlesque and Retro Lingerie

Friday, April 2, 2010

It's been a while since I profiled anything from Babygirl Boutique. It's one of my go-to websites for some of the sexier pin-up styles in lingerie. Over the last couple of years, I've bought and reviewed a few different lingerie items from here, and I've never been disappointed.

Babygirl has just released a couple of interesting burlesque and retro looks, made by Leg Avenue. I've always been lukewarm towards Leg Avenue. They definitely make some of the more sexy and unique pieces of leg wear and lingerie, but the fit and quality can occasionally be lacking. That said, I think they've done an excellent job capturing the classic Burlesque and retro styles in these two looks:

Black Satin Garter Waist Cincher

3 pc. Retro Styled Bra, Garter, and G-String Set

No comments:

Post a Comment