Powered by Blogger.

More Floral Tights

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One of my recent purchases from tights manufacturer, Oroblu, is the Cherie Fashion Tights. Few in my collection are prettier and more detailed than these. They are cream colored tights done in a very soft micro-net material. I can't stress enough how soft these are. They feel like the smoother sheer tights on, and may even look so from a distance, but, up close, you can see that these are actually net.

All over the tights is a lovely floral pattern, done in white. It begins up at the sheer waist and continues throughout the tights all the way down to the sheer toe. The toe is finished with a flat seams. In addition the tights have a cotton gusset.

Honestly, I'm not sure I can do these tights any justice with my words and descriptions. Just look at the picture and you'll see all you need to know. Who couldn't use a pair of tights with such an intricate pretty design? The best part is, they feel great too, from the moment you put them on in the morning to when you take them off at night, you'll look great and feel pretty as well. I consider these a must have.

The tights are 92% polyamide and 8% elastane. In addition, they are 30 denier. They retail for a very reasonable £11.95 and they are made in Italy. I am very glad I got these, they instantly became one of my favorites. I plan on wearing them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment