Powered by Blogger.

careless and glittered

Friday, September 11, 2009


So basically, people, I have been most uninterested in dressing myself in the days of late. When summer comes my brain fries and all motivation for creative outfitting drifts away.

So I've pretty much just been careless in my summer clothes as Cold War would say...I'm just somewhat uninspired by style..


Photobucket
Photobucket


I have, however, been strangely addicted to this strip of white glitter eye shadow I've been strategically painting under my right eye every day...and I'm loving the curious looks I get from friends family and passersby and they try to figure out what exactly that spot of sparkly is.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope everyone is having a lovely week leading into the weekend.

xxMolls Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment