Powered by Blogger.

Temptation Thursday: Lise In Love

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've definitely raved a few times about lingerie designer Lise Charmel in the past, but I'm here to rave again. 'Lise In Love' is one of the newer lines and....yes, you guessed it...I'm in love with it. Let me count the ways.

First, there's the bright pink applique. The sexy certainly jumps right out at you with this line. Then, of course, there's the detail. Each piece has plenty of floral lace detail, as well as other more subtle accents, like bows and keyholes, it all adds up to gorgeous. Finally, there's plenty of sheerness. It's done in a perfectly tasteful way, but also in a way where the attraction cannot be mistaken. Check out some of the pieces and tell me this line isn't perfect!








No comments:

Post a Comment