Powered by Blogger.

Anne Hathaway: Gotham December 2010 issue

Sunday, December 12, 2010





















Styled by the inimitable Rachel Zoe (see: http://josiesjuice.blogspot.com/2010/11/rachel-zoe-bananas.html), Anne Hathaway is the covergirl for the December issue of US magazine, Gotham.

In the magazine interview, Anne chats about her chemistry with Jake Gyllenhaal while working on “Love and Other Drugs.”

“If you don’t have chemistry with Jake Gyllenhaal, then there’s probably something wrong with you, because he is the most insanely charismatic man. All you have to do is listen to him and you’re instantly charmed.”

So, what's Anne got planned for future roles?

“Pretty much all of Ibsen. Most Shakespeare. Most of the roles I’d love to play are in the theater. In terms of my career, I would like to kill an alien at some point. I would like to drive a spaceship and maybe be a spy. I’d like to kick a little a–.”

No comments:

Post a Comment