Powered by Blogger.

A Short Romance

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pictured here is the Romance A Kyoto Plunge Bra and Shorty from Aubade. I've had the pleasure of wearing a few products from Aubade in the past, and my one take away has always been how comfortable they make lace. Lace always looks good, but it can often also be scratchy, uncomfortable, and unforgiving.

That doesn't seem to be the case with Aubade. It goes without saying that they make lace look good... just look at the embroidered floral detail here...but they also make you feel good. It's always nice when feeling sexy and feeling good aren't two mutually exclusive things. Aubade makes sure they aren't.

Overall I just love the look of this set. I love the sheer white with 'eveil' padding in the bra as well as bow detail on the short. I love the floral detail on the waist and leg openings. Most of all, I love how all of this comes with the quality of Aubade.

No comments:

Post a Comment