Powered by Blogger.

Madame Arcati: Bye-bye for now

Monday, June 14, 2010

Poppets! Madame Arcati is leaving you for a while. The post just below this explains everything I think. I shall update with my top 20 posts sometime soon. Your comments will go up.

Madame Arcati is not disappearing, however. She will pop up elsewhere from time to time, as will the person who imagines he is me. My thanks for your interest, your contributions, your praise and abuse. A New Moon in Gemini is a good time to move on.

MA x

PS
Especial apologies to two writers due to be interviewed by me: Frances Lynn, for the reissue of her superb novel about '70s excess, Frantic; and to Rupert Smith for his funny, sexy Man's World, in which the gay worlds of the '50s and today somehow converge.

No comments:

Post a Comment