Powered by Blogger.

Madame Arcati is moving - to the splendid Anorak site

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yes, Madame Arcati's on the move. Quite soon - date subject to confirmation - the breathless and unmatched blogging of Madame Arcati will be there for the grazing at Anorak. Already, I hear, some poor unfortunate has been turfed out to make way for my en suite office - daily I shall be supplied with anti-bacterial surface wipes, as per demand in my modest rider, so that my copy of Front Row (the Anna Wintour bio) is not tainted with anything contagious when I pluck it off a bathroom library shelf.

Do pay Anorak a visit and get acquainted in readiness for my arrival. It's such a fun news site, and fans of Eurotrash may detect faint similarities. How the Anorak staff will cope with an ancient, embittered and singularly rowdy old cunt like me on the premises I can't imagine, but it will be an interesting experiment - and best of all, you still have me.

This site will stand here as a monument to blogging expertise: with over 1500 postings over four years, you'll have weeks of fun catching up or going over once again. When I have a start date at Anorak, I'll let you know. So pop back, bitches.

MA x

No comments:

Post a Comment