Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Mesh Knickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008



Pictured here are the Vintage Mesh Knickers, brought to you by What Katie Did. This was my first purchase from What Katie Did, so I was anxious to give them a try. These panties are part of the "Maitresse Range" from What Katie Did, which include a satin/power mesh garter belt and matching bullet bra. Not sure what to expect from the knickers, I went with just those for my initial purchase.

As you can see from the picture, these knickers do well to inspire the retro look and give a good amount of coverage. As the website says, they are made from a blend of satin and power mesh. The satin portion, covers the front of the knicker, or gives a 'tummy panel'. Upon first receiving these, I wasn't exactly overwhelmed. I was excited when I bought them, both because I enjoy the look and feel of power mesh and because, if you're a guy, the satin portion hits all the right places, if you know what I mean. But when I received them, I didn't feel as though the satin was of the nicest quality I had ever seen. It seemed a bit thin, and stiff, not really like the satin panties I'm used to.

Nevertheless, I gave them a try, and I was really impressed with the way these felt on me. They fit my body great and give me a full coverage. The satin actually felt more comfortable than I expected, and conformed to my body quite well. The power mesh turned out to be not quite as transparent as I expected, but I still like the look very much. I got them in white, so while looking at myself in the mirror, I could see that while they did give off some transparency, they still left some to the imagination. I kind of liked the way that looked.

So I wore them to the office today, and I'm glad I did. They feel great and not the least bit uncomfortable under my work clothes. All in all, these knickers were a good purchase, and I look forward to buying more What Katie did products in the future. If you're interested in these yourself, you can get them from Pandora's Choice for £16.00. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment