Powered by Blogger.

Reciting the Company Line

Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Sadly, Tuesday has rolled around, and I have nothing to report on the pinup panty front. No today has turned out to be just a plain old nylon and lace white panty day for me. I am awaiting the arrival of some pretty new panties to report on, but for now, me and my empty mailbox are still awaiting their arrival.

So what am I to do? Well, reach into my ever-expanding collection of Wolford tights, of course! Really, I swear to you, I am not on their payroll. I just happen to enjoy tights, enjoy luxury, and enjoy a company like Wolford that can consistently deliver both to me. A month or so ago, I cleaned them out during their sale, and now I go back regularly to check out the new styles that continue to roll in.

In addition, I have managed to make friends with the store manager (no, I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the sales she makes off me). I can always count on her for a few good suggestions as far as what to try next, and I always come away happy.

So what was her latest suggestion for my ever ongoing Wolford infomercial? The lovely Soft Line Tights, pictured throughout this post. Lately, it seems, Wolford has loved to play with the stay up look on their tights. The Soft Line is no exception. The side lines on these tights continue down to the toe and somehow manage to draw attention both to and away from the horizontal mid-thigh lines that crate the stay-up look. What is certain that these tights are attention-getters and are sure to make the wearer feel sexy while the wearer's legs feel great.

These tights run at £25.00 on the Wolford website. They are also available for $52.00USD here. They are 15 denier with a soft knitted waistband. They are an 88/12 blend of nylon and elastane. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment