Powered by Blogger.

Falke Greta Tights

Tuesday, September 9, 2008


It's amazing how close I came to missing out on these lovely tights. From my travels around the web, I had seen lots of different Falke tights out there, and had always heard good things about them. As intrigued as I was by Falke, however, I had yet to try them.

The Greta Tights, as well as several other offerings from Falke, were available on the UK Figleaves Clearance site. You'd think the word "Clearance" would have compelled me to move quickly on these tights, but for whatever reason, it took me until last week to finally order them. Finally, today was the day that I got to wear them. All I can say is that it was a good thing I ordered them when I did, not just because I love them, but also because they are now sold out on Figleaves.

These tights are a 86/13/1 blend of nylon, elastane, and cotton. However, they have a diamond shaped fishnet-like pattern all the way down to the toe. They feel great, and the open-knit pattern actually allows them to breathe on a hot day.

As I said above, they are sold out on Figleaves, but if you're a size small, you can get them here on ebay. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment