Powered by Blogger.

May I Try This On?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So here I am, a lifelong panty-fetishist, with my first attempt at blogging. Please bear with me.

The plan is to talk about a little of everything: my personal lingerie drawer, my panty-shopping experiences, what's new out there for lingerie, and whatever else might strike my mind that day.

There certainly is plenty to talk about on this subject, and I welcome any feedback from anyone. I'm just hoping I can keep this interesting.

So first, a little about me. Since as far back as I can remember, I was intrigued by panties. I was probably about 5 years old the first time I tried a pair on, and I might have been hooked from the very beginning. By the time I was in college, I was done "borrowing" from my friends panty collections and was buying my own. It started out as sneaking in to the semi-annual sale and grabbing a handful of whatever was in my size, paying for it quickly, and hitting the exit with my head down...hoping not to run into anyone I knew. These days I try to frequent the same stores, seek out salesgirls' advice, and try to find cute things to add to my collection.

I've met some cool people and had some interesting experiences. Much of which I hope to share going forward. In the meantime, I'll still be flipping through catalogs, visting stores, meeting new people, and reporting back on what's new and exciting in the world of lingerie. Not just for men, but for men and women who enjoy the pretty look, the soft touch, and the exciting feel of the perfect pair of panties!

No comments:

Post a Comment