Powered by Blogger.

Tights Tuesday: MaxMara Diana Tights

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

As if 'Tights Tuesday' hadn't already long since become my favorite day of the week, today is a little extra special. That's right, I broke the glass and took out the MaxMara tights...and it wasn't even a case of emergency. Who knows? Maybe I made an emotional breakthrough.

For those of you reading the paragraph above with a (more) confused (than usual) look on your face, I'm still dealing with the residual (figurative) scarring of a time in my life when I thought I'd never again wear MaxMara tights. It's okay. I'm better now. Thanks, in no small part, to UK Tights, who brought MaxMara back into my life...and not a moment too soon.

So...the tights of the day, are the MaxMara Diana Tights. They are an absolutely gorgeous pair of sheer tights with a small hoop pattern throughout. I was absolutely in love with them the minute I saw them, and even more so now that I am wearing them. I'm serious, you've got to try MaxMara tights. You will love them as much as I do. These tights are sooo soft and comfortable and just feel great to wear. The pattern is done perfectly and allows for these tights to be worn for a variety of occasions from office wear to more casual looks. They are a perfect alternative to the plain sheer tights.

These tights are sheer to waist and made from a blend of 88% polyamide and 12% elastane with a cotton gusset. They are pretty sheer at 15 denier. They are limited availability at this point but definitely worth checking out (as well as any other similar MaxMara styles). It's a moderately priced brand (these tights in particular are £22.95, or $37) but they are feel every bit as good and are every bit as stylish as Wolford, at a much smaller price tag. They are not to be missed (trust me on that one). I'm sure you'll love them every bit as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment