Powered by Blogger.

Cette Panama

Friday, March 18, 2011

Today's review is for an absolutely radiant pair of tights from Cette. Cette is a brand name I have been seeing everywhere, but I hadn't had much experience with. After giving these tights a try, I'm pretty certain I'll be going back for more very soon.

The Cette Panama tights are a very reasonably priced pair of tights that can give you the shiny look of some of the other 'satin' tights at a fraction of the cost. They are very sheer at 15 denier, so if you match up the color close enough with your skin tone, it can almost give the impression that your bare legs are shining. In addition, I usually lean towards denier counts of 20 or higher, because I tend to think they're more durable and longer lasting, but these are among the more durable 15 denier tights I've tried. So, with the proper care, you should be able to get several wears out of them.

They felt a little rough when I was first putting them on, but they are actually very smooth against the legs and extremely comfortable. They also have a reinforced panty, which is something I typically don't like, but it's not overly restrictive or uncomfortable either. In fact, I didn't really even notice it, once the tights were on.

The Cette Panama tights are made from a blend of 86% nylon, 13% elastane, and 1% cotton. They come in 4 different sizes, fitting heights between 4'9" and 5'11" comfortably. They're also available in 7 different colors. They are made in Belgium and are semi boarded and have a invisible reinforced toe. They also are made with a touch of Aloe Vera. They have an absolutely brilliant shine to them. They are among the more gorgeous, non-fashion, tights I own. In addition, at a cost of only $10.99, they are an exceptional value!

**photo courtesy of Shapings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment