Powered by Blogger.

Shiny New Wolford

Monday, July 12, 2010


As if Wolford needed to make anything to intensify my crush on them, they have just released their satin collection. I am a complete sucker for anything satin. I see it...and I must have it. Of course, the same could be said about anything Wolford. I'm a slave to my addictions.

But now the two have been combined. Wolford, already home to a very underrated lingerie line, have improved upon an already good thing. Not known for lingerie with a lot of bells and whistles, Wolford is still very good at what they do, and that is make outstanding every day basics. But until now, satin, my absolute favorite, had remained elusive.

Not anymore. As usual, this line features all of the basics: a push up bra (pictured), a full cup bra, a full brief (pictured), a tanga, and a string. The color is a bright rose and the material looks so soft in the picture, I can almost feel it through my computer screen.

...almost. Gotta make a trip down to Wolford today, I think, to really get a feel for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment