Powered by Blogger.

Review: Sock Theory Avocado Knee High Socks

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You may remember a few weeks back when I raved about Sock Theory. At that time, I also provided readers with a discount. Well, I was more than happy to make use of that discount myself, and today is the first (of several) reviews.

I am a big fan of both knee high socks and of argyle. One look at this (and other) pictures from the Sock Theory website, and I knew I had to have the Avocado Knee High Socks. They have a sexy schoolgirl appeal to them that I loved.

Wearing these only made me love them more. In addition to having a masculine shape, I also run four times a week. As a result, the few times that I've worn knee highs, they've been stretched out and unable to stay up on my legs. I was pretty much convinced they weren't for me.

When I saw these, I was willing to take one more shot...especially with the more than reasonable $7 price tag. I am certainly happy I did. These fit like a glove and feel oh-so-comfortable. They stretch just enough to stay up and yet not squeeze my legs too tight. In addition, the argyle pattern looks just as good on my legs as they do here.

I am so happy that I've been able to find knee high socks that work for me. I would certainly recommend these to anyone who likes knee highs with fun styles. I know I'll be going back for more from Sock Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment