Powered by Blogger.

Do We Heart These?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Most tights from Levante get all of my love. In fact I've raved about them quite often on my little soapbox here. They're soft, durable stockings and tights of Italian design. They're comfortable all day long and continue to feel great wash after wash. In fact, I often think that I'm wearing something much more expensive when I have my Levante tights on.

All of this said, in an effort to come up with a unique and stylish design, Levante released the Loveheart Seam Tights. Lately I've seen lots of different designs used to create a back seam pattern...as well as stay up pattern and garter strap patterns and the like. Without a doubt, creating the illusion of more stocking-like styles on tights is pretty big right now.

But with the Loveheart's, Levante created a back seam illusion using hearts made out of red sequins. Usually, I'm a fan of sequins, even when they're used on sheer leg wear. But I can't really decide if I like these. I get the feeling that these would be REALLY easy to rip, given that the sequins could catch on something at any given moment. Also, the heart shape just seems a little...I don't know...silly to me.

I'll give Levante credit on one thing. Usually I have no trouble forming a strong opinion one way or another when it comes to lingerie or leg wear. But with these...I'm like, 'hmmmmmm'. I can't really decide.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment