Powered by Blogger.

Coachella ella ella: Day 2

Friday, April 24, 2009



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Saturday Coachella....

1. Wore silk pants (I know, I know, I'm crazy) that I got handed down from my grandmother.
2. Tucked em into my patent gladiators for a more interesting shape. 
3. Topped it off (literally haha) with a strapless bathing suit top from Target.
4. Lo rocked it out in her AA zip-up one piece and some boyfriend shorts.
5. You love that sexual picture of Lo in the van, I know you do.
6. TV on the Radio was spectacular to watch. Such a flavorful group.
7. MIA got a little uncomfortable (me thinks) on the Main Stage and thus invited everyone at coachella to come join her. I didn't mind. She kicked ass.
8. Jenny Lewis is the coolest effing woman. My favy was when she summoned some friends out from sidestage for some gang vocals on Acid Tongue.


deeelissshhhh

xxMolls

Day 3 tomorr.

No comments:

Post a Comment