Powered by Blogger.

bunny

Sunday, April 12, 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Happy Easter to everyone!

And yes, I DID go easter-egg hunting today. The grandparents still hide them for the grandkids. So what if we are all in our late teens and early twenties? Haha. They are filled with $1 dollar bills, for lord's sake!


I originally just had the blazer on when I hastily dressed myself this morning, but I decided to throw in the bright pink scarf on top of it all. I was just in that chipper and festive of a mood, I suppose :)

I am in complete love and aw of this blazer, though. I picked it up at a vintage store in Laguna a couple weeks ago. It was dying to come out and play. Gosh, I wish I had a better camera cause this blazer is effing fabulous. 

Vintage blazer, Nation tee, Genetic Denim Shane Recessive Skinnies


Smile, babes.
Moll

No comments:

Post a Comment