Powered by Blogger.

Not Dead, Just Sleeping

Friday, August 22, 2008


So describes my panty blog over the last month.

Why? I guess for a variety of reasons. Part of the time I was in Europe. Part of the time I was getting caught up in other aspects of my life. Part of the time I was feeling sadly uninspired by all things panties...not just in my own collection, but also with what was out there in the shopping market.

Why? I'll start by blaming Victoria's Secret. And why not? They deserve all of our wrath. When did the semi-annual sale end? Month's ago? This company emails me every day...with what? Swimwear and clothes. Aren't you a lingerie company? When is the last time you came out with something new? In the spring?

Okay, I feel better now. I know there are great websites out there, but I just wasn't feeling it. Sometimes you don't feel like waiting a week to run to the mailbox and find something you were excited about buying...a week ago.

At any rate, to my three readers, I apologize, it won't happen again. Hopefully you'll still come back and enjoy. I've been doing a little shopping, and I've got some items I'm excited about talking about. If you see anything you think I might like, pass it along. I'll give it a try.

I'm excited to get this blog back up again. So we'll take a dive back into my panty drawer on Monday. Until then, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment