Powered by Blogger.

Marie Claire Australia: March 2011 - Drew Barrymore

Tuesday, February 1, 2011






















The March 2011 edition of Marie Claire Australia is out tomorrow, February 2.

In it, Drew Barrymore opens up about her on again, off again love life.

I have always loved Marie Claire's celebrity interview coverlines. They are always so clever, to the point, enticing.

This one: "It's my choice to be single" pulls me right in. There is nothing like an empowered single woman and that Ms Barrymore certainly is.

Of course, the promise of a winter 2011 fashion round-up sucks me right in, too. Winter? What? Who can think about that with these scorching Aussie temps? But in my experience, every March issue with a new season fashion preview always whets my appetite and makes me crave the cooler months so I can pull on some new season boots or the latest must-have I had no idea I even wanted. I always refer back to the issue in, oh, about July and know that those folks at MC were seriously, scarily on-trend.

Marie Claire Australia March 2011 issue - onsale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment