Powered by Blogger.

Sam Leith: 'I suffer from shrinkage!'

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes, further to my posting on the London Evening Standard yesterday, I had Twitter intercourse with the paper's new Monday columnist Sam Leith. To the claim of some of my ribald readers that he possesses an enormous manhood, I suggested he post a pic of it on xtube. He replied: "I'm afraid it shrinks when I get shy. Xtube will have to make do with Duncan [Fallowell] for the moment." Does he mean this pic? ...
Duncan all over

What's the paper like today? I'm out of the city.

Ooh, I hate all this white space, seems such a waste. It's like the re-designed ES. White space brings out my readerly agoraphobia. Let's fill it up with something. Sam, how big it is again? I've nearly filled all the white space, awful weather today innit?, and those MPs' expenses, dreadful, and Speaker Martin - what a nasty brute. There, space filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment