Powered by Blogger.

All I Want For Xmas: Wolford

Friday, December 24, 2010

Is it really Christmas Eve today? For a holiday that somehow manages to sneak up on me every year, Christmas somehow managed to sneak up on me even more so this year. Am I going to be running around a mall frantically sometime today? You bet I am. ...who am I kidding? I'm heading downstairs to Rite Aid. Gift cards for everybody (again) this year!! What am I thankful for this time of year? Amex, my friends...Amex.

You know what my problem is. I attempt to shop for others...I really do. Inevitably I end up shopping for myself instead. What's left to talk about on my Xmas list? You know Wolford is there. There is always Wolford...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I'm hoping you all get everything on your list and more. If I survive, I'll see you on Monday.










No comments:

Post a Comment