Powered by Blogger.

All I Want For Xmas: Full Fashioned Stockings

Friday, December 10, 2010

Still having trouble deciding what to get me? No worries. I'm back again to drop some more less-than-subtle hints. Maybe you're afraid that, after last week, everyone ran out and got me some tulle. Maybe you want something more unique. I completely understand and, as always, I'm here to help.

My love for leg wear may only be equaled by my love for all things vintage. Of course, when you combine the two you get fully fashioned stockings. What could be more perfect? Stockings are, of course, always sexy, but when you add in the detail, the hand-crafted attention to detail, and the 100% nylon, things get much sexier.

Here's what I'm talking about:













Once again, I hope this helps. I know how hard I can be to buy for ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment