Powered by Blogger.

Where Have You Been?

Monday, January 4, 2010

A while back, it may have even been a year ago, I bought a pair of MaxMara tights from a UK discount website. They were sheer throughout with a dotted pattern throughout. When I tried them I couldn't believe how amazingly comfortable they were and how good they felt. They had the perfect level of sheerness and were oh so soft.

So, of course, when I went back to got more I found...nothing...anywhere. They were sold out everywhere and never got replenished. I even went to my local MaxMara store, only to be told that they had nothing either. I checked back every once in a while, but never had any luck.

Until now. Suddenly they've unveiled a brand new line and they have styles and patterns that rival that of Wolford. Is there quality as good as Wolford? Are they as soft, sheer, and comfortable as I remember them. Well that all remains to be seen, I suppose. But I'm happy to finally have a chance to find out. They aren't cheap, their costs run from £9.95 to £24.95 depending upon the style...but they sure are nice to look at. Here are a few of my favorites:



Fata Tights

Firenze Tights


Fanale Tights

Farina Tights


Freddo Tights

Yeah...I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment