Powered by Blogger.

...While I'm Lusting...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...this little something just pops up in my inbox, courtesy of Faire Frou Frou. For those not familiar with Faire Frou Frou, it is a mother/daughter operation, located in california, that carries a lingerie collection from an impressive variety of designers from around the world. The set you see here, which was staring at me when I opened their email, is the Damaris Incandescence. Faire tells us that Damaris is London based company that specializes in hand made lingerie.

So where to begin? ...At the top, I suppose. Is the bra not eye catching? I guess hot pink will do that to ya. The bra is hot pink satin covered in white lace with giant polka dots. The waspie is all white (also with polka dots and lace) save for the hot pink garter straps, which are removable. It also contains light boning to light boning to help maintain shape. The back closes with a three column hook and eye closure.

Finally, the knickers pull the look together with a see-thru white lace g string with polka dots in the back and the front. The knickers also have the matching hot pink as well. All of this....all of this, could be mine....could be.

So why isn't it on its way? Because, sadly, the waspie is only available in small, and the bra in 34b-36c. And...no...that ain't gonna work. Sometimes I need to remind myself to go directly to the available sizes, before I begin typing and drooling. Oh well, I guess some lucky, sized small person gets this all to themselves....lucky them.

No comments:

Post a Comment