Powered by Blogger.

How Do You Pick a Color?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

One of the roughly 47 million reasons why panties are better than male underwear, is the endless variety of colors they come in. Shopping for panties is always enjoyable, and one of the things that makes it even more enjoyable is the multi-step process involved.

I may go into a store with a particular style and/or fabric in mind. Some days I'm really in the mood for something nylon or satin. Other days I may really be looking for a bikini or a brief, and the fabric may be of a secondary consideration (although when can you ever go wrong with nylon?).

Inevitably, once my salesgirl has helped guide me to the perfect panty, she'll open up the draw and ask: "Which color?". Now my panty collection is dominated by pinks, black, and whites (like the nylon bikini I have on today), but I've also got my share of blues, red, greens, yellows and every other color or color pattern imaginable. I could add to any one of these colors in my collection and be happy about it, so instead, I always ask her what her opinion is. I'm always interested in what her response might be. Most recently a salesgirl mentioned black, but I'm always happiest when she suggests pink or some sort of floral pattern. Nothing like having a girl recommend that you wear some pink panties....

I'd be interested to hear if others have a favorite panty color and why. What makes you choose the color you do when you find that perfect pair of panties? Most importantly, who helps you make your decision? Hopefully somebody...

No comments:

Post a Comment