Powered by Blogger.

holey-er than thou

Thursday, April 9, 2009












Had a bit too much fun last night taking these pictures with the self timer...


This shirt has been in my life since junior year of high school. I randomly got really into the idea of bleaching designs into shirts. I made a bunch for myself and friends for gifts and just for fun. This one in particular is probably the coolest one.

I orginally just sprayed random parts on the front, making a cool "X" on the back.

Me being an idiot, of course, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that non-deluded bleach can EAT FABRIC (haha). So holes began to appear and, with each wear and wash, get larger and larger and larger.

I actually haven't worn it too much in the past years until recently, after cutting the collar off. Now it is perfect! 

DIY Hanes Shirt

Smile for me, baby!
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment