Powered by Blogger.

sloppy joe

Monday, November 3, 2008




It is actually cool and crisp outside. I'm thrilled. Lookin a little slob-who-is-trying-to-seem-somewhat-put-together today. But that's good enough for me. I'm comfortable. I cannot get enough of these jeans. They are just yummy and slouchy and skinny and comfortable all in one and I love love love it.

As you can see, I am parting my hair in the middle these days...not sure how exactly I feel about it...I might have too high a forehead for this...

In other news, I cleaned my room. It is spotless and organized and sparkling. Haha. I am considering a re-organization of my closet, color-coding it and whatnot. That would be annoying to maintain though, huh.

Necklaces- F21
Sweatshirt- Hanes?
Jeans- Express
Moccs- Minnetonka

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment