Powered by Blogger.

Tights Tuesday: Levante Bouquet Tights

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

When I first started blogging a few years back, I feel like I was reviewing products from Levante all of the time. They were certainly one of my go-to brands for some of the more fun fashion tights and stockings that you could buy. As I started to find more and more brands with the research I was doing for this blog, I've noticed that I don't wear Levante as much as I used to. Today I'm realizing that this is a bit of a mistake.

My UK Tights pick of the week this week is the Bouquet Tights, an absolutely stunningly gorgeous pair of tights from Levante. I don't know about you, but I've always felt like sheer white tights are probably the most tricky tights to get right. When done right, they look great, but if they miss the mark you end up looking like a nurse.

Not only are these tights perfectly done, but they are a must have for this spring and summer. They are lightweight, at 15 denier, and the white shade allows for these to be worn with a variety of bright spring/summer looks. The best part, though, is the gorgeous floral design that staggered throughout the legs, which is done over a dot pattern. These tights absolutely scream sunny summer day with a Sauvignon Blanc in my hand...Yes. I can actually taste it now.

These tights were made in Italy, with the quality you'd expect from there. They are made from a blend of 87% Polyamide, 11% Lycra Elastane, and 2%Cotton. These tights come in 3 sizes fitting heights between 4'11" and 6'1" very comfortably. They come in the Ivory color only.

These tights cost £10.00 (about $16USD). Look for this style to be copied virtually everywhere this summer. But for a price like this, why not just own the original? Now, if you'll excuse me, I feel like I should go plan a backyard brunch party or something. At least I know which tights to wear.

**Photo courtesy of UK Tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment