Powered by Blogger.

i DIY/die/dye

Sunday, April 3, 2011


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
via weheart it (which is pretty much my google image half the time), archives, and refinery29


It all started when I happened upon those shorts on weheartit (which I rather want to make, though I realize such articles of clothing only really look right on a scraggy frame), and sort of launched a colored-ombre frenzy in my mind which quickly narrowed itself in on beauty.

Ombre nails–done. I'm so on it. Looks easy enough/spaz-proof.
Ombre hair–I die. Dude I've been slobbering over that fracking Peaches photo for over 2 years (see here), but I've been too much of a lily liver to actually do it. I'm thinking I might go for it though...but what color??


xxMollz

No comments:

Post a Comment