Powered by Blogger.

Panty Monday: The Drawer Hits a Milestone

Monday, March 14, 2011

I have a couple of exciting things to report today. The first is a change I decided to make comes with a big assist from everyone who's been voting in my polls in the sidebar. According to two different polls, 44% of you would like to see me talk about panties more (I know. Makes sense, given the name of my blog and all) and only 4% of you liked 'Money Saving Mondays' the best. I'm with you. I like the idea of that weekly post at first, but I got bored of it. Enter: 'Panty Monday'. Can't wait to see the first post. Oh wait...I'm typing it right now.

The second thing is on a much more selfish note...but I'm equally excited about it. Today is my 500 post. This blog looks a lot different from when I started it almost 3 years ago, but I've enjoyed every day of it. Hopefully you'll all still visiting here when I get to 1,000.

Anyway...in an effort to return somewhat to my roots, I'll kick this new weekly segment off with something I used to talk about endlessly...vintage panties. They're still my favorite for all the lace, nylon, detail, and coverage. Really, what's not to like. Nobody does them better than Dollhouse Bettie...still my favorite for vintage lingerie in general.











No comments:

Post a Comment