Powered by Blogger.

Maxi Skirts: Evil Twin, represent

Tuesday, March 22, 2011



I love maxi skirts... okay, so they don't love me (ever noticed how they are about, oh, a metre too long us shorties) but this one-sided love affair still endures.

I am happy to cultivate a relationship with them though ('cos that's the kinda person I am!) as I have discovered I can roll the waistband down a few times, cinch it in with a sexy belt... and feel the maxi love.

Combining a gorgeous silhouette, and any one of a million patterns, you can let your imagination run wild with a maxi skirt – that’s the beauty of the trend. Tuck in a collared blouse and wear with a killer pair of clogs, or throw on a cute sleeveless sweater and belt up. Just divine.

This haute collection of printed sheer maxi skirts are from the fashion label Evil Twin’s winter 2011 collection called 'The night is for hunting.'

Well-priced, easy, cute and comfy.

For Evil Twin stockists, call 02 9212 4788.

And for more on the collection, go here:

http://eviltwinthelabel.com/au/collections/the-night-is-for-hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment