Powered by Blogger.

Hudson Glamour Glossy Tights

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi all. I'm back from my short break. Thanks for still reading while I was away. I can't wait to get caught up on all of my favorite blogs.

First, though, I can't wait to tell you all about this week's pick from UK Tights. I am absolutely loving the Hudson Glamour Glossy Tights, the first pair I've ever tried from Hudson. These are yet another pair of great looking, great feeling tights at an unbelievable price.

I can honestly say, that few tights I've owned fit as well as these do. That certainly has a lot to do with the comfort waistband that they have at the top of the tights. I you're someone that ever finds yourself struggling with tights that roll or slide down over the course of the day, or dig in to you as time goes by, you need to try these tights. You'll pull them up once, and they'll stay in place all day, without digging in uncomfortably anywhere. I can honestly say that these tights do that better than any I have ever tried. ...and you know how many I've tried.

In addition, these tights feel very smooth and comfortable on the legs. They also give off a nice sheen that is eye-catching, but never overpowering. These tights honestly look and feel perfect. If there is a downside to them, I haven't figured out what it is yet.

The tights are sheer to waist and and have a transparent reinforced toe with flat seams. They are sheer at 20 denier. They are made from a blend of 87% nylon and 13% lycra. That's actually a little lower than average lycra count for tights these days. As such, you're going to want to take a little extra care pulling them on, as they may not have the kind of stretch and give you are used to. But they are constructed to fit the shape of the leg and will still give a fabulous and comfortable fit.

Once again, though, the best part is the price. You can get a hold of these fabulous tights for a mere £6.75 (less than $11). Believe me. This is an absolute steal. You're gonna want to give these a try!

**Photo courtesy of UK Tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment