Powered by Blogger.

Britney Spears: V Magazine, March 2011

Friday, March 4, 2011



















Britney Spears: it's now time to crank that album PR machine, baby!

Here Britney is on the first of what will no doubt be a spate of new magazine covers: the cover of V magazine March 2011 issue.

Enjoy the shoot... and to buy the issue, go here:
http://shop.vmagazine.com/

Here is an excerpt of her interview:

V As a child, what did you imagine fame would be like?
BRITNEY SPEARS I don’t think I thought about “fame” when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don’t think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous.

V Do you think you were destined to become a star?
BS If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humor.

V Do you follow astrology?
BS A little. I like to believe there is a little magic in the world, but I also believe we choose our own path.

V When did you first realize you were famous?
BS Am I famous?

V Define a femme fatale.
BS A woman who is sexy and strong, dangerous and mysterious, cool and confident.

V If your Circus album represented a comeback, what does Femme Fatale represent?
BS I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it’s the best album I have ever made. There’s nothing to say. I’ll let the music speak for me.

To read more, go here: http://www.vmagazine.com/2011/03/britney-forever/

No comments:

Post a Comment